入迷英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 正文

英语口语

看医生的英语情景对话

zxc2022-05-13英语口语42

 Good morning, Mr. Miller.What's the matter?  早上好,米勒先生。哪儿不舒服?  Good morning ,doctor, I feel dizzy and weak and I'm running a temperature.  早上好,医生。我感到头晕,而且发烧。  Do you have any other symptoms?  还有些别的症状吗?  Yes, I have a bad cough and my chest also aches.  是的。咳得很厉害,并且胸部也疼。  I see, Open your mouth, please ,and say AH Now let me take your temperature, Put this thermometer in under your arm please.  我知道了。请张开嘴巴发“啊”的音……让我量量你的体温,请把温度计放在胳膊下。  Doctor, how about my temperature now?  医生,我现在的体温是多少?  It's 39.5℃。 Now let me examine your chest.  三十九度五。现在我来检查一下你的肺。  Will you please unbutton your shirt.  脱掉你的衬衣好吗?  Breath in deeply, Breathe out slowly.  深深吸气……慢慢呼出。  Now I will feel your pulse. That will do.  现在我来给你把脉。好了。  Doctor am I serious.  医生,我严重吗?  Oh, it's nothing serious, Just as I thought you've got bronchitis.  噢,一点也不重。正象我猜想的一样,你得的是支气管炎。  I'm relieved to hear that.  你的话使我松了一口气。  I will give you an injection to bring down the temperature .  我给你开一针来降体温。  Are you allergic to penicillin?  你对青霉素过敏吗?  I'm not sure.  我不能肯定。  Well, We'll check on that.  那么我们来给你查一查。  Take this slip to the injection room and give it to the nurse.  把这张纸条拿去注射室交给护士。  She will give you a test.  她会给你做皮试的。  If you test is all right, she will give you an injection.  如果你做皮试没问题的话,她会给你打针的。  Do I need any medicine?  你要吃点什么药吗?  Yes, I'll prescribe some cough medicine and some antibiotic.  是的。我要给你开一些治咳嗽的药以及一些抗生素药丸。  Here is your prescription .Take it to the chemist at the dispensary and he will tell you the dosage.  那是你的处方。把它拿到药房去交给药剂师,他会告诉你该怎么服药的。  What else do you advise me to do?  你觉得我还应该注意些什么吗?  Stay indoors for a day or two. keep warm ,drink more water and have a good rest.  在家呆上一两天,注意保暖,多喝点水,并要好好休息。  Thank you very much ,doctor.  非常谢谢你,医生。  Never mind, If you don't feel any better in a couple of days come and see me again.  不用谢,如果两三天后还没有好转,就再来找我。  Thanks again .Good-bye.  再次谢谢你,再见

护士:早上好! Nurse: Good morning. 

病人:你好! Patient: Good morning. 

护士:请问哪里不舒服? Nurse: What seems to be the problem? 

病人:失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.. 

护士:这种情况出现有多久了? Nurse: How long have you had the problem? 

病人:三个月了。 Patient: Three months. 

护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗? Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before? 

病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。 Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city. 

护士: 好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。 Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that. 

病人:没问题。 请问我应该挂哪科? Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam? 

护士:您最好挂内科。 Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,给你。 Patient: Here is my registration card. 

护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。 Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。请问我该怎么走? Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。 Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多谢了。 Patient: Thanks a lot. 

护士:不客气。 Nurse: You’re welcome. 

病人:早上好,大夫 Patient: Good morning, doctor. 

医生:早上好,哪里不舒服? Doctor: good morning. What seems to be the trouble?

病人:最近有点失眠。 Patient: I’m suffering from insomnia.

医生:这种情况有多久了? Doctor: How long have you had this problem? 

病人:三个月了。 Doctor: Three months. 

医生:服用过什么药吗? Doctor: Have you take any medicine?

病人:试过安眠药,但是对我一点儿都不起作用。 Patient: I tried some sleeping pills, but they have done nothing for me.

医生:有头痛的情况吗? Doctor: Do you have headaches? 

病人:有时候有。吃饭也没有胃口,总是感紧不安。 Patient: Sometimes. I have no appetite and always on the edge.

医生:让我量量你的血压。你看来贫血。 Doctor: Let me take your blood pressure. You look anemic. (Taking the patient’s blood pressure.) 

医生:嗯,没什么好担心的。你只不过是有点劳累过度。 Doctor: Well, there is nothing to be alarmed about. You are just a little exhausted from overwork. 

病人:我该怎么呢? Patient: What should I do then? 

医生:我想你应该多休息休息。多到户外活动。不要过度劳累。 Doctor: I think you need more rest. Try to get outdoors more. Don’t strain yourself too much. 

病人:谢谢你,大夫。我会照你说的去做。 Patient: Thank you. Doctor. I’ll do as you say. 

医生:拿着,这是给你开的处方。我相信这药会治好你的失眠症的。 Doctor: Here is the prescription for you. I’m sure the medicine will cure your insomnia. 

病人:多谢了。再见! Patient: Thanks a lot. Bye-bye! 

医生:再见! Doctor: Bye!