入迷英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 正文

英语口语

练习英语口语的句子

zxc2022-05-05英语口语50

1. What are you trying to say?你到底想说什么?

2. Don't be silly. 别胡闹了。

3. How strong are your glasses?你近视多少度?

4. Just because.没有别的原因。

5. It isn't the way I hoped it would be. 不是我所盼望的。

6. You will never guess. 你永远猜不到。

7. No one could do anything about it. 众人对此束手无措。

8. I saw something deeply disturbing. 深感事情不妙。

9. Money is a good servant but a bad master. 要做金钱的主人,莫做金钱的奴隶。

10. I am not available. 我正忙着

11. Wisdom in the mind is better than money in the hand. 脑中的知识比手中的金钱更重要

12. Never say die.it's a piece of cake. 别泄气,那只是小菜一碟。

13. Don't worry.you'll get use to it soon. 别担心,很快你就会习惯的。

14. I know how you feel. 我明白你的感受。

15. You win some.you lose some. 胜败乃兵家常事。

16. Don't bury your head in the sand. 不要逃避现实。

17. I didn't expect you to such a good job. 我没想到你干得这么好。

18. You are coming alone well. 你做得挺顺利。

19. You have a beautiful personality. 你的气质很好。

20. You flatter me immensely. 过奖啦。

21. You should be slow to judge others. 你不应该随意评论别人。

22. I hope you will excuse me if i make any mistake. 如有任何错误,请你原谅

23. It was most careless of me. 我太粗心了。

24. It was quite by accident. 真是始料不及。

25. I wish i had all the time i'd ever wasted,so i could waste it all over again. 我希望所有被我浪费的时间重新回来,让我再浪费一遍。

26. I like you the way you were. 我喜欢你以前的样子。

27. a cat and dog life 水火不容的生活

(The husband and his wife are always quarreling ,and they are leading a cat and dog life. 这对夫妇老是吵架,相互之间水火不容。)

28. a dog's life 潦倒的生活

(The man lived a dog's life. 这个人生活潦倒。)

29. A to Z 从头至尾

(I know that from A to Z. 我很了解这件事。)

30. above somebody 深奥

(Well,this sort of talk is above me. 我不懂你们在讲什么。)

31. all ears 全神贯注地倾听着

(When you tell Mary some gossip,she is all ears Mary 跟讲一些小道消息,她会听地仔仔细细。)

32. all the more 更加,益发

(You'll be all the better for a holiday. 度一次假,对你会更有好处。)

33. all dressed up打扮得整整齐齐

(She is all dressed up and nowhere to go.她打扮得整整齐却无处炫耀。)

34. all in all总的说来;最心爱的东西

(The daughter is all in all to him.女儿是他的无价宝。)

35. all out 竭尽全力

(They went all out. 他们鼓足了干劲。)

36. all over 全部结束;浑身,到处

(I'm wet all over. 我浑身都湿了。)

37. all set 准备就绪

(He is all set for an early morning start.他已做好清晨出发的一切准备。)

38. all you have to do需要做得是

(All you have to do is to calm yourself down and wait for the good news. 你需要做得是静下心来等好消息。)

39. as easy as falling of a log /as easy as snapping your fingers /as easy as ABC 容易得很

(To me,a good story teller,it would be as easy as falling of a log. 对我来说,讲个故事还不是随手拈来。)

40. as busy as a bee 非常忙

(Mum is always as busy as a bee in the morning. 妈妈每天早上都忙得不可开交。)at one's fingertips 了如指掌

(How to get at that little island is at his fingertips. 他知道怎么去那个小岛。)

41. at one's wit's end 智穷

(Don't ask him.It is also at his wit's end.不要问他了,他也不知道。)

42. big shot 大人物,大亨

(He is a big shot in our little town. 他是我们小镇上的大人物。)

43. black sheep 败家子,害群之马

(He's a black sheep.他是个败家子)

44. black and white 白纸黑字

(The proof is in black and white and the murderer has no any excuses. 证据确凿,凶手再也无话可说。)

45. blind alley 死胡同

(You are heading into a blind alley. 你正在钻牛角尖。)

46. blow hot and cold 摇摆不定

(This guy seemed to have no own idea.He always blew hot and cold. 这家伙好像没什么主张,总是摇摆不定。)

47. blow one's own trumpet 自吹自擂

(Don't blow your own trumpet.Let us see what on earth you can do.不要自吹自擂了,让我们看看你到底能做什么。)

48. born with a silver in one's mouth 出生在富贵人家

(He is born with a silver in one's mouth. 他是含着金钥匙出生的。)

49. bland new 崭新的

(a bland new coat 新衣服)

50. break the ice 打破沉默

(The couple hadn't spoken to each other for a week.They were both waiting for the other one to break the ice. 这对夫妇已经一个星期没说过话了,两人都在等另一方先开口。)

quit it! 别闹!Don't mention it. 没关系,别客气。Who knows! 天晓得!It is not a big deal! 没什么了不起!How come… 怎么回事,怎么搞的。Don't push me. 别逼我。Come on! 快点,振作起来!(come on的含义很多,主要体现在语气上,使用时请注意语气)Have a good of it.玩的很高兴。It is urgent. 有急事。What is the fuss? 吵什么?Still up? 还没睡呀?It doesn't make any differences. 没关系。Don't let me down. 别让我失望。God works. 上帝的安排。Hope so. 希望如此。get to the point言归正传。(go down to business我感觉没有get to the point常用,所以换掉)None of my business. 不关我事。It doesn't work. 不管用。I'm not going. 我不去了。Does it serve your purpose? 对你有用吗?I don't care. 我不在乎。Not so bad. 不错。No way! 不可能!Don't flatter me. 过奖了。Your are welcome. 你太客气了。It is a long story. 一言难尽。Between us. 你知,我知。Big mouth! 多嘴驴!Sure thin! 当然!(我觉得Sure更加popular! I like to use SURE...)I''m going to go. 我这就去。Never mind. 不要紧。Can-do. 能人。Close-up. 特写镜头。Drop it! 停止!Bottle it! 闭嘴!(Shut up用的更多)Don''t play possum! 别装蒜!There is nobody by that name working here.这里没有这个人。He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。Break the rules. ?违反规则。How big of you! 你真棒!Poor thing! 真可怜!Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋Make it up! 不记前嫌!Watch you mouth. 注意言辞。Any urgent thing? 有急事吗?How about eating out? 外面吃饭怎样?Don't over do it. 别太过分了。Can you dig it? 你搞明白了吗?I'm afraid I can't. 我恐怕不能。You want a bet? 你想打赌吗?What if I go for you? 我替你去怎么样?Who wants? 谁稀罕?December heartbeat. 黄昏恋。Follow my nose. 凭直觉做某事。Cheap skate! 小气鬼!Go to hell! **吧!Come seat here. 来这边坐。Good luck! 祝你好运!Gild the lily. 画蛇添足。Make it. 达到目的,获得成功。I'll be seeing you. 再见。He has an ax to grind. 他另有企图。I wonder if you can give me a lift? 能让我搭一程吗?It is raining. 要下雨了。Can I have this. 可以给我这个吗?I might hear a pin drop. 非常寂静。Why are you so sure? 怎么这样肯定?Is that so? 是这样吗?Don't get loaded. 别喝醉了。Stay away from him. 别*近他。Don't get high hat. 别摆架子。Right over there. 就在那里。Doggy bag. 打包袋。That rings a bell. 听起来耳熟。Sleeping on both ears. 睡的香。Play hooky. 旷工、旷课。I am the one wearing pants in the house. 我当家。It's up in the air. 尚未确定。Side dish. 配菜。I am all ears. 我洗耳恭听。Get cold feet. 害怕做某事。Good for you! 好得很!Go ahead. 继续。Help me out. 帮帮我。Let's bag it. 先把它搁一边。Lose head. 丧失理智。Talk truly. 有话直说。He is the pain on neck. 他真让人讨厌。Do you have straw? 你有吸管吗?You bet! 一定,当然!That is a boy! 太好了,好极了!It's up to you. 由你决定。The line is engaged. 占线。My hands are full right now. 我现在很忙。Don't make up a story. 不要捏造事实。Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 小别胜新婚。She make a mess of things. 她把事情搞得一塌糊涂。Get an eyeful. 看个够。He has a quick eye. 他的眼睛很锐利。Shoot the breeze. 闲谈。Tell me when! 随时奉陪!It is a small world! 世界真是小!Not at all. 根本就不(用)。Let's play it by ear. 让我们随兴所至。Wait and see. 等着瞧。Why so blue? 怎么垂头丧气?What brought you here? 什么风把你吹来了?Hang on! 抓紧(别挂电话)!Leave me alone. 别理我。Chin up. 不气 ,振作些。You never know. 世事难料。High jack! 举起手来(抢劫)!Why die she marry a man old enough to be her father?她为什么要嫁给一个年龄与她父亲相当的男人?I stay at home a lot. 我多半在家里。She'll be along in a few minutes. 他马上会过来。I'm not it a good mood. 没有心情(做某事)。He is a fast talker. 他是个吹牛大王。I'm bored to death. 我无聊死了。Bottoms up! 干杯!Daring! 亲爱的!Here we are! 我们到了!I lost my way. 我迷路了。She is still mad at me. 她还在生我的气。I'll get even with him one day. 我总有一天跟他扯平Hit the ceiling. 大发雷霆。She's got quite a wad. 她身怀巨款。I don't have anywhere to be. 没地方可去。I'm dying to see you. 我很想见你。I swear by the god. 我对天发誓。Nothing tricky. 别耍花招。You might at least apologize. 你顶多道个歉就得了。Price is soaring, if it goes on like this, we shall not be able to keep the pot boiling.物价直线上升,这样子下去,我们锅里可没什么东西煮饭。None of you keyhole. 不准偷看。Come on, be reasonable. 嗨,你怎么不讲道理。When are you leaving? 你什么时候走?You don't say so. 未必吧,不至于这样吧。Don't get me wrong. 别误会我。You don't seem to be quite yourself today. 你今天看起来不大对劲。Do you have any money on you? 你身上带钱了吗?What is you major? 你学什么专业?My girlfriend and I broke up. 我和我的女朋友吹了。It was something that happens once in the blue moon. 这是千载难逢的事。It is a deal! 一言为定!I'll kick you ***. 我将炒你鱿鱼。Dinner is on me. 晚饭我请。Say hello to everybody for me. 替我向大家问好。Not precisely! 不见得,不一定!That is unfair. 这不公平!We have no way out. 我们没办法。That is great! 太棒了!You are welcome! 别客气!I have to be late and keep my date waiting. 我不喜欢迟到而让别人久等。Would you mind making less noise. 能不能小声点。It doesn't take much of you time. 这不花你好多时间。Not in the long run. 从长远来说不是这样的。It is of high quality. 它质量上乘。There is nobody by that name working here. 这里没有这个人。He neither drinks nor smokes. 他既不喝酒也不抽烟。He pushes his luck. 他太贪心了。Break the rules. 违反规则。How big of you! 你真棒!Poor thing! 真可怜!Nuts! 呸;胡说;混蛋!Boy! (表示惊奇,兴奋等)哇!好家伙!Get out of here! 滚出去!I can't make both ends meet. 我上个月接不到下个月,缺钱。It can be a killer. 这是个伤脑筋的问题。Dead end. 死胡同。Take a seat! 请坐!Here ye! 说得对!You ask for it! 活该!You don't say! 真想不到!Fresh paint! 油漆未干!