1. We know how much he loves running. 我们知道他有多爱好跑步
2. We have nothing against running. 我们没有一点要反对跑步的意思
3. But we do think that our son should be realistic. 但是我们认为我们的儿子需要现实一点
4. I think I should be allowed to make decisions for myself. 我认为应该允许我自己做决定
5. My parents have always taught me the importance of working hard and not just to do what I enjoy. 我的父母一直教育我努力学习的重要性，不要只做我感兴趣的事情
6. But I’m serious about running. 但是我对跑步很认真
7. Being a professional runner is the only thing I have ever wanted to do. 成为一名职业田径运动员是我一直想做的唯一的一件事
8. I know my parents care about me, but they are always talking about what will happen if I don’t succeed. 我知道父母关心我，但他们总是在谈论如果我不成功怎么办
9. Only then will I have a chance of achieving my dream. 只有这样我才有机会实现我的梦想
10. What would you do if you had a million dollars? 如果你有一百万美元，你打算做什么?
11. I’d give it to medical research. 我会把钱捐给医学研究。
12. He is late for the party. 他晚会迟到了。
13. He doesn’t know what to wear. 他不知道该穿什么。
14. He doesn’t know if he should bring a present. 他不知道他是否应该带礼物。
15. I don’t have a present .What if everyone else brings a present?我没有礼物。如果其他的每个人都带礼物怎么办?
16. I get nervous before big parties. 在大型晚会前，我会感到紧张。
17. If I were you , I’d take a long walk before going to bed .如果我是你，我会在睡觉前走上长长的一段路。
18. If I were you ,I’d talk to someone who looks friendly.如果我是你，我就会和看起来很友善的人交谈。
19. I really want a dog, but my parents won’t let me have one. 我真的想要条狗，但是我的父母不会让我养的
20. What are you like? 你的性格如何?
21. What would you do if your brother borrowed your clothes without permission? 如果你的弟弟没有经过你的允许就借走了你的衣服，你会怎么办?
22. I would rather stay at home than go to the movie today.今天我宁原呆在家里也不原去看电影。
23. You always come up with good solution to people’s problems.你总能想出解决问题的好办法。
24. Just for fun.开心一刻。
25. .... have a lot of experience dealing with teenagers .解决青少年的问题很有经验。
26. come out 出版
27. What would you do if you cut yourself by accident? 如果不小心割伤了自己怎么办?
28. You should cover the cut with a clean cloth and press it hard.你应该用一块干净布将伤口包起来，并用劲压它 i
29. If it is a deep cut ,you should see a doctor.
30. It must be Carla’s. 这一定是卡拉的
1. I don’t have a partner to practice English with.我没有同伴和他一起练习英语。
2. Knowledge comes from questioning.知识来源于质疑。
3. You probably understand more than you think.你可能比你想象的懂得多。
4. It’s a piece of cake. 小菜一碟。
5. It serves you right. 你活该。
6. Use it or lose it. 不用则废。
7. Practice makes perfect. 熟能生巧。
8. These days, strange things are happening in our neighborhood and everyone is unhappy. 这些天，在我们这个地区正发生奇怪的事情，而且大家为此闷闷不乐。
9. When he was interviewed by the local newspaper, he said,Every night we hear strange noises outside the window. 当他被当地报纸采访的时候，他说：每天夜里我们听到窗外奇怪的声音
10. They can’t find anything strange .他们没有发现任何可疑的事。
As far as I am concerned, I agree with the latter opinion to some extent. I think that ____.
In a word, the whole society should pay close attention to the problem of ______.Only in this way can ______in the future.
But ______and ______have their own advantages. For example, _____, while_____. Comparing this with that, however, I prefer to______.
Personally, I believe that_____. Consequently, I'm confident that a bright future is awaiting us because______.
With the development of society, ______.So its urgent and necessary to ____.If every member is willing to contribute himself to the society, it will be better and better.
For my part, I think it reasonable to_____. Only in this way can you _____.
7. 对我来说，我认为有必要。原因如下：第一，; 第二，;最后但同样重要的是
In my opinion, I think it necessary to____. The reasons are as follows. First _____.Second ______. Last but not least,______.
It is difficult to say whether _____is good or not in general as it depends very much on the situation of______. However, from a personal point of view find______.
From what has been discussed above, we may reasonably arrive at the conclusion that____.
If we can not take useful means, we may not control this trend, and some undesirable result may come out unexpectedly, so what we should do is_____.