入迷英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 企业英语 > 正文

企业英语

求:应聘企业或职位使用较多的英语单词。十分感谢!

zxc2022-06-12企业英语52

应聘职位
objective 目标 position desired 希望职位
job objective 工作目标 employment objective 工作目标
career objective 职业目标 position sought 谋求职位
position wanted 希望职位 position applied for 申请职位

离职原因
for more specialized work 为更专门的工作 for prospects of promotion 为晋升的前途
for higher responsibility 为更高层次的工作
责任 for wider experience 为扩大工作经验
due to close-down of company 由于公司倒闭 due to expiry of employment 由于雇用期满
sought a better job 找到了更好的工作 to seek a better job 找一份更好的工作

业余爱好
hobbies 业余爱好 play the guitar 弹吉他
reading 阅读 play chess 下棋
play 话剧 long distance running 长跑
play bridge 打桥牌 collecting stamps 集邮
play tennis 打网球 jogging 慢跑
sewing 缝纫 travelling 旅游
listening to symphony 听交响乐 do some clay sculptures 搞泥塑

◎Why did you leave your former company?
为什么离开以前的公司?

Because I’m working in a small company where a further promotion is
impossible.
因为我在一家小公司工作,升职的希望很小。
Because I’m capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
因为我有能力担负起更多的责任,所以决定换工作。
Because that company didn’t have a good future, so I needed to consider my
future.
因为那家公司没有什么前途,所以我必需考虑我的未来。
Because I want to change my working environment, I’d like to find a job
which is more challenging.
因为我想改变工作环境,找一个更富有挑战性的工作。
Because I had some private reasons, some family things.
因为我有一些私人的原因,家里有些事情。

◎What are your great strengths?
你有什么优点?

I’m a good team player.
我是一个富有团队精神的人。
I’m a hard-working, persistent person.
我工作刻苦,性情执着。
I’m a fast-learner.
我学东西很快。
I can work under pressure and get along with my colleagues.
我能在压力下工作,并能与同事和谐相处。
I have strong organizational skills.
我的组织能力很强。

◎In what specific ways will our company benefit from hiring you?
我公司雇用你有什么好处?

I think that my technical background is helpful for you.
我觉得我的技术背景对你们有用。
I have enough knowledge to market the products of your company.
我有足够的知识推广贵公司的产品。
I’m very familiar with this market and have many customers. I think your
company will benefit from it.
我对这个市场非常熟悉并有许多客户,我认为贵公司能从中获益。
Your company will benefit from gaining a young energetic, bright, person.
贵公司能通过雇用一个充满活力、聪明的年轻人获益。
I know I am the right person for this job.
我知道我是最适合这个工作的。

◎What are your salary expectations?
你对薪水有什么要求?

I would expect the standard rate of pay at your company for a person with my experiences and educational background.
我希望是贵公司对一个具有我这种经验和教育背景的人所付的标准薪资。
Shall we discuss my responsibilities with your company first? I think salaryis closely related to the responsibilities of the job.
我们能不能谈一谈我在贵公司需要承担的责任?我觉得工资应该与工作的责任紧密相关的。
I hope you’ll consider my experience and training and will offer me a salary higher than the junior secretary’s salary.
我希望你们能考虑我的经验及受过的培训,给我定一份高于初级秘书的工资。
I expect to be paid according to my abilities.
我希望能根据我的能力支付薪资。
With my experiences, I’d like to start at RMB4000 a month.
以我的经验,我希望起薪是4000元人民币。

Work background A history of a person's professional and/or non-professional employment. Educational background A history of a person's formal schooling and/or training. Qualifications The degree and/or depth to which a person's work and educational background is a good fit for a particular job. Resume A formal document which identifies a person, outlines professional goals, describes work history and educational background, and identifies other activities, memberships in professional associations,etc., which are relevant to a career. It is a tool by which you market or sell your skills and expertise to a potential employer. CV At one time, a Curriculum Vitae was the formal document used to describe your professional work and educational background. It has now been replaced by the resume, except in certain professions in academia which include social sciences, physical sciences, and education. Cover letter An introductory letter which introduces yourself, states your intent, and gives you an opportunity to summarize your skills and sell what you can offer to a company. Most companies require a cover letter in addition to a resume. Goals A statement which expresses your professional ambitions and/or career objectives. Strengths Tasks which you feel you excel at, positive personality traits that you feel that you possess, and skills that you sell to a potential employer. Strengths can include superior communication skills, high analytical ability, technical skills, managerial prowess, creativity, people skills, and desirable personality traits. Weaknesses Areas that you perceive that you need improvement in, whether it be work habits, business knowledge, communication, etc. Any potential weakness must be spun into a positive answer which converts it into a potential strength. 中: 工作背景 专职及兼职工作经历。 教育背景 正规学校教育/或培训。 资格 在何种程度上,教育背景及工作背景适合从事某一工作。 简历(Rusume) 一个正规的个人鉴定,描绘出专业目标、工作经历和教育背景 以及与某专业相关的其他的活动,或参加的专业组织,等等。这是一种向一个可能成为你老板的人推销你技能和专业技巧的手段。 履历(C V) Curriculum Vitae曾经是记录工作经历和教育背景的一份正式文件。现在已被Rusume(简历)取代,只在一些专业领域,包括社会科学、物理学和教育学中还保留着。 说明信 一封介绍性的信笺,介绍你自己以及你应征的目的,并有机会在其中概述你的技能和你能为公司做出的贡献,大多数公司除了要履历之外还要求附上一封说明信。 目标 一份描述你专业抱负或是职业目标的陈述报告。 实力/优势 你擅长的工作,你所拥有的积极的个性特点,你想向你未来老板推销的你的一些技能。实力包括较强的思想交流能力、分析能力、技术能力、管理能力、创造力、团结力和可取的个人品质。 弱点 你认为你自身需要改进的地方,无论是工作习惯,还是专业知识,亦或是交流能力,等等。任何一个潜在的弱点必须附有能使之转变为一种潜在能力的积极有效的方法。

首先你要听懂对方问的是什么,首先听力上要过得去,其次按照汉语的习惯问题归集并翻译出来,做出相应的回答,做到有备无患,当然做准备很重要,本身的英语水平更重要。