入迷英语

您现在的位置是:首页 > 英语口语 > 正文

英语口语

求一个英语简短对话

zxc2022-05-17英语口语51

Let's go have some sports!(Dialog)

Jenny:It's so warm today!Let's go and have some sports!

詹妮:今天太暖和了!咱们运动运动吧!

Henry:Great!

亨利:好啊!

Tom:I want to play football!

汤姆:我想踢足球!

Mark:Good idea!I didn't play football the whole winter!

马克:好主意!一冬天都没踢了!

Tom:I don't want to miss any open goal!

汤姆:我不想错过任何一个得分机会!

Jenny:But I'm afraid you cannot find enough people to have a match!

詹妮:可人怕凑不齐!

Lee:And it is hard for us to find a playground!

李:场地也不好找!

Tom:No problem!

汤姆:没问题!

Jenny:Wait!If you play football,what can we do?

詹妮:而且你们要踢球,我们干吗呀?

Lee:Yes!

李:是啊!

Tom:Haha,I'm sorry!

汤姆:嗬嗬,不好意思。

Mark:So why not play pingpong?

马克:那打乒乓球吧!

Jenny:I prefer badminton!

詹妮:我更想打羽毛球!

Lee:But there are 5 people!

李:可是我们有5个人呀!

Mark:Let me think!Swimming is a good choice!

马克:我看,咱们去游泳吧!

Tom:But I think it is a little bit expensive!

汤姆:可游泳太贵了!

Henry:God save me!Thenlet's go jogging!

亨利:那咱们去跑步算了!

Jenny:Haha,I canno tbelieve it!

詹妮:哈哈,不会吧?

Lee:You mean we five go jogging together?

李:咱们5个人一起跑?!

Tom:I think it is best and cheapest!

汤姆:全面锻炼,还省钱!

Mark:It's silly!

马克:太傻了吧!

Jenny:Cool!

詹妮:太酷了!

Tom:Let's go!

汤姆:走!

中国体操队在本届奥运会上可谓是遍地开花,风光无限!他们不仅一举拿下了男团、女团的金牌,杨威个人全能、肖钦鞍马、邹凯自由体操、陈一冰吊环、高低杠何可欣、何雯娜女子蹦床为中国体操再添六金。而今天体操男子双杠李小鹏、黄旭(18:00),体操女子平衡木李珊珊(18:43)和体操单杠邹凯(19:29)将再次向金牌发起冲击。今天的奥运英语的主题就是体操,让我们边学英语,边为他们加油吧!

对话1:That's Too Perfect

Bob: Did you watch the performance of gymnastics last night? 昨天晚上的体操表演你看了吗?

Jim: Of course. I like it best. He Kexin won uneven bars, and her performance was too perfect! 当然,我太喜欢了。何可欣赢得了高低杠金牌。她的表演太精彩了!

Bob: Last night, her performance looked so relaxed and graceful. 昨天晚上她的表演看上去是那样的轻松自如,优美娴熟。

Jim: She was quite an experienced gymnast! Not only the performance was perfect, but also the movements were quite to the music. 她是个相当有经验的体操运动员,不但表演漂亮,动作和音乐的配合也完美无比。

Bob: Right. The movement that she balanced herself on the strength with a single arm was so wonderful that all the audience stood up. 说得对。它用一只手臂的力量保持整个身体平衡的那个动作做得如此出色,以致于所有的观众都站起来了。

Jim: En. It needs quite good skills and physical strength to do that. 嗯。那需要相当高的技术和力量。

Bob: Yes. Her landing was also swift and sure. 对,她的落地也同样轻快娴熟。

对话2:Behind the Gold Medal

Reporter: Congratulate you on earning all round champions! 祝贺你获得全能项目的金牌!

Yang Wei: Thank you! 谢谢!

Reporter: At the moment, can you tell us your feeling? 你能告诉我们你此时此刻的心情吗?

Yang Wei: Very excited and happy. 很激动,也很高兴。

Reporter: What do you want to say best? 你现在最想说些什么?

Yang Wei: Thank my coach, my parents, my close players and all the friends who support me fully. Thank you very much! 感谢我的教练、我的父母、我亲密无间的队友们以及所有权利支持我的朋友们。谢谢你们!

Reporter: Your coach is very kind to you, isn't he? 你的教练对你非常好,对吗?

Yang Wei: Yes. But very stict with me. He was quite strict in every movement during the training, sometimes it seemed to be a little severe. 是的。但对我非常严格,他对我训练中的每一个动作要求都相当严格,有时似乎有点苛刻。

Reporter: I think it is very helpful to you. 我想这对你很有帮助。

Yang Wei: Now, I understand it completely. Except that, my players are always correcting my unperfect movements. I'm very thankful to them. 现在我完全理解。除此之外,我的队友也总给我纠正不完美的动作,我非常感激他们。

Reporter: Thank you for your time. Best wishes for you! 谢谢你接受我们的采访。祝福你!

对话3:

A: Did you watch the Olympic Games in the last few days? 这几天你看奥运会了吗?

B: Yes. I've watched the women's individual archery gold medal match. Zhang Juanjuan is really somebody. 看了。我看了女子射箭决赛。张娟娟真是了不起。

A: Yes, she is awesome. Well I think I prefer the indoor events.是啊,她确实是太棒了。不过,我想我更喜欢室内项目。

B: Do you mean indoor sports such as gymnastics and weight-lifting? 你是说像体操、举重这样的项目吗?

A: Yes, I prefer gymnastics to track and field. It's so beautiful. The gymnasts have so much control and discipline. 是的,比起田径项目来我更喜欢体操。体操看起来是那么优美。体操运动员有如此强的控制和协调能力。

B: I know what you mean. I like it too. Yesterday Yang Wei claimed the men's individual all-around gold medal. Did you watch his competition? 我明白你的意思。我也喜欢体操。昨天杨威得了男子个人全能冠军。你看了这场比赛没?

A: I did. Yang Wei also won two men's individual all-around gold medals at the Artistic Gymnastics World Championships. He's a great gymnast. 我看了。杨威还获得过两次世锦赛体操个人全能冠军。他是个了不起的体操运动员。

B: Today girls are going for the women's individual all-around final. 今天女孩子们要为个人全能拼搏了。

A: China's Yang Yilin and Jiang Yuyuan will compete. I hope they can play their best. 中国的杨伊琳和江钰源将要参加比赛。我希望她们能发挥到最好。

B: So do I. Let's cheer for them. 我也希望如此。让我们为她们加油吧。